Cypress Cove | 67.6 Acres on Lake Travis
Welcome to Cypress Cove.
Incredible gated 67.6 acres of Lake Travis waterfront. Could easily be considered the best part of 65 mile long Lake Travis.
The 67+ acres consist of main body lake frontage as well as protected Deepwater Cove frontage.The 67 acres features very gently rolling topography with fantastic oak trees, has been incredibly manicured and features several excellent building sites. The lake views and dramatic views of the bluffs of Pace Bend Park across the lake are amazing. A large percentage of the property is out of the floodplain but offers easy access to very deep water.
The property is situated west of Lago Vista on the north side of the lake in a gated community. This particular section will allow family compounds, equestrian and limited hunting.
Commercial and subdividing not allowed. Lake living doesn’t get any better than this!
- 67.60 +/- acres
- 1,600 +/- feet of waterfront
- Private entrance off Brasada Ln
- Cypress lined grotto poised to be an additional spectacular water feature
- Spectacular lake views, minimal flood plain, very accessible, easy access to deep water, incredible build sites.
- Views: East facing, looking directly at the bluffs of Pace Bend Park
W100° 5' 53.5''
N31° 58' 7''